I'm leavin' today...
I want to be a part of it,
New York, New York."
okay, so i'm not leaving today... but i am going next weekend! that's right, the radio station finally got their act together and i'm going on a free trip to NYC!!! next friday, my brother, eric, my sister, melissa, and her fiance, josh, and I are hoppin' on a train and headed to the big apple for a weekend of fun... and you know me, being a "planner" and all, I have lots of places picked out to see, and places to eat... i can hardly wait!
of course, i'll be missing a walk training weekend... but i'm not going to feel too guilty... i plan on walking a lot of miles in NYC... my family doesn't really know that yet, though... hehe... better tell them to pack comfortable shoes... 'cause we're gonna be hoofin' it EVERYWHERE!!! oh, i'm soooo excited!!!
yay!
and, while i'm all cheery, i'd like to report that our house is safe... we need to have a second circuit installed in the basement, but an electrician said that it wasn't an urgent need... that it wasn't an overload of the circuit that caused the fire (and it wasn't a short circuit either... since either of those things would have tripped the breaker, and it didn't) but that it was a faulty outlet... i'm still a bit shy about having lots of things plugged up at one time, but at least i'm not too worried about another fire...
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woo hoo, lucky you! Have a wonderful time, April!!! Are you going to see any broadway shows?
Be sure and take pictures and share all the details with us!
And I'm glad to hear your house is safe. At least you can rest easy now.
Have fun on your trip!
love, Jill
Post a Comment